UCT Radio’s Naushaad Maharaj, interviews our very own Greg Verco on the 2017 Battle of the Bands Top 12.
Don’t miss the Battle of the Bands schedule (every Tuesday from 7 to 10pm) as follows click here for more
The TOP 12 for the Quay 4 Battle of the Bands has been chosen!
Click through to our facebook page to vote & win during the month of July.
Vote and stand a chance of winning awesome prizes as well as sending your favourite band through to the quarter finals as a wild card!
*How to vote* Every Tuesday in July we’ll post the three bands playing that night and fans will have a week to vote for their favourite bands on that post. Click through to our gig guide to see who will be performing when…
Top 12 (In no particular order):
- Flamels – https://www.facebook.com/CootStreet
- Spiders Weave – facebook.com/spidersweave
- Brother Brother – https://www.facebook.com/BrotherBandBrother
- Home Grown – https://www.facebook.com/
- Dans Frikkie Dans – https://www.facebook.com/dansfrikkiedans
- 5432 Band – https://www.facebook.com/5432band
- Crosscurrent – https://www.facebook.com/crosscurrentza
- Montrocity – https://www.facebook.com/montrocityband
- Kathryn Swain Band – https://www.facebook.com/kathswainmusic
- Sages – https://www.facebook.com/bandofsages
- Hondy – https://www.facebook.com/hondymusic
- Marene – https://www.facebook.com/MARENEBAND
Congratulations to everyone that made it through!!
The countdown to the 2017 Quay 4 Battle of the Bands has begun!
Click through to our BOTB Event Page
Quay 4 Battle of the Bands ’17
Back by popular demand the Quay 4 Battle of the Bands is now open for 2017 entries.
Bands from all over the Cape will battle it out May to August, every Tuesday evening with the finale on 29th of August 2017! Quay 4 proudly supporting local music in with sponsorship Castle Lager, Paul Bothner & Wild & Marr.
2017 Prizes Up for Grabs:
- R20 000 cash prize compliments of Castle Lager
- A playing contract at Quay 4 Tavern
- Paul Bothner gift vouchers up for grabs
- Wild & Marr musical gear up for grabs
Loads of audience prizes to be won!
(REMEMBER ENTRIES ARE FREE SO SPREAD THE WORD & ENTER NOW!)